Improved your Drawing process with BIM ?
BIM technology, for whom and why?
BOS span> is not a necessary tool to construct a building. In contrast, creating the BIM concept has many possibilities. They, in turn, for example, have more rational planning and management. Listed below are some advantages in different areas that benefit the business:
- Energy Analyses by comparing different solutions in the simulation program, a manager at the planning stage to make a wiser choice.
- An efficient design for all parties. Revisions are performed faster and modifications updating all documentation associated with the models.
- Cost analysis prior to construction, BIM enables comparisons go faster while generating a more accurate estimate of costs.
- Visualization in the design phase can take advantage of visualization in the BIM tool. It is quick to change and see the results that can be easily presented.
- A trustee who base their operations on leasing can gain control of all areas in a more precise manner. Surfaces with related information can be exported to property system.
- Quality control, the design phase can BIM tools used to perform various checks. An example is the collision check with the help of 3D technology while controlling various building characteristics.